The new year has just started, so it’s time to look forward to the changes you are going to make in your career and life. New year resolution is a great way to achieve our goals. You start to understand what you need and create a plan how to get it. That’s why we created a list of new year’s resolutions and wrote down several things we’d like to improve. Hope they will be helpful for you as well! Here they are:
1. I will create a legit marketing strategy and actually stick to it.
2. I will finally put in work to learn more about my target audience.
3. I’ll suck it up and deal with all the negative feedback (while remaining 90% professional and 10% sassy).
4. I’ll create content that is specific to each social channel.
5. I will try to be more useful for my audience.
6. I’ll pay more attention to SEO.
7. I’ll start to analyze data and build reports.
8. I will read more books on marketing, productivity and self-improvement to make wise decisions.
9. I will speak less about work at home.
Image credit: andrewgenn
Subscribe to our blog
No BS. Simply the most current and trendy content in your inbox.